Marathon training. It’s so fun! It’s rewarding! You learn so much about yourself!
I’m freaking exhausted. Marathon training is owning me! Peak week of marathon training= complete and total exhaustion. And hunger. No, no, scratch that….runger. I had a speed workout on Tuesday and I swear—come Wednesday? I could, and would have eaten you out of house and home.
Let’s recap some runs so far this week…
Tuesday: tempo! My paces ranged from 6:46-7:14, 6:57 avg for 6 miles, 10 miles total-7:24 avg pace
Thursday-nice easy miles @ 8:03 avg pace. It was pouring rain out but I love to run in the (Warmer) rain!
Friday-I plan on doing mile repeats today and I just got the best news ever: my track is clear!!!!!!!!!!
Five things I love about this week….
1. These capris! Thursdays run was really wet but it felt so good! I wore my fave capris from Skirt Sports…they are SO comfy and I love them! (Use code SSGWR20 for a 20% discount!)
I’m soaking wet but smiling!!!
2. Good mail days! 💙💛💙💛 24 more days!!
3. That my last really long run is this weekend. Oh man I need it bad. 22 miles on Sunday morning!
4. I get to meet my friend M’s new baby tonight!!!! New babies=happiness!!!
5. Yesterday was Greg&I’s 6 year dating anniversary! I still like to celebrate it because the love has to start somewhere! This is the first picture we ever took together…awwww:)
Happy friday everybody! I hope you have a great weekend!