Happy Friday! Good lord. What a week. My allergies (this is a new thing because I’ve never had them before) are killing me…please go away, pollen!!
In the spirit of Friday and of fun… today is confessional-obsessional Friday! Some are confessions..some are obsessions, but all are the truth…or may the Running Gods take my kicks!!!
1. I can’t get enough of Cookie butter from Trader Joes.. It’s like crack. And I LOVE it so intensely!!!
2. Tuesday I ran the best tempo run… it was on my treadmill, which is something I normally wouldn’t do-but I wanted to make sure I hit the speeds I wanted to.
3. Thursday was a half day at school... Most of my “post work” day consisted of watching Nashville (SO GOOD), a nap (I don’t even know who I AM), and reading “Darkplaces” by Gillian Flynn.
4. On Thursday…post nap, of course…I set out for my run. One mile in, I decided I just wasn’t into it and I turned around ..again…WHO AM I?!. Unless I have to use (((ahem))) the “facilities“.. I never turn around!! Sometimes you just need an extra rest day!
5. I have a problem. my name is Nicole..and I’m obsessed with Dicks Sporting Goods. In case you didn’t know..Dicks is the happiest place on earth (not Disney world, in case you were thinking of that instead) Examples of my obsession:
6. Because I skipped Thursday… my plan is to get up at 4 and run a nice, slow, easy run before work on Friday. Let’s all hope it happens!
7. As part of my bday present, my wifey gave me one of the BEST surprises EVER-she had a logo designed for the blog! I am So OBSESSED with it-It is so me, and it’s completely amazing! Scroll down to see what she helped create!
I hope its is great for all of you!!
Tell me something confessional, obsessional, or RANDOM!!